U9 - 2nd and 3rd Graders
To be eligible to play in the U9 Division, your child is enrolled in 2nd or 3rd Grade and is less than 9 years old as of September 1st of the current year.
- 7 vs 7 Players
- Ball size 4
- Games are four 15 minute quarters with a 5 minute halftime break.
- 5 Minute Halftime Break. Teams DON'T switch sides.
- No Heading or Slide Tackles
- Goalkeeper may use their hands
- Goalkeeper may drop kick, but throwing single handed is preferred
- Corner kicks and goal kicks
- Offsides are not called
- All players must wear shin-guards and soccer cleats. Socks need to be worn over shin-guards, not under.
- All players should bring a size 4 soccer ball to practice
- Players should mark their ball with their name in several places
- Practices 2 Times Per Week