U7 1st Grade DIVISION
To be eligible to play in the U7 1st Grade Division, your child is enrolled in 1st Grade and less than 7 years old as of September 1st of the current year.
- 6 vs 6 Players
- Ball Size 3
- Games are four 12 Minute Quarters with a 5 Minute Halftime Break
- Goalkeepers may not use their hands
- No off-sides
- No corner kicks or goal kicks
- All players must wear shin-guards and soccer cleats. Socks need to be worn over shin-guards, not under.
- All Players Should Bring a Size 3 Soccer Ball to Practice
- Players Should Mark Their Ball with Their Name Several Times
- Practices 2 Times Per Week